The Facilitation Kit includes a USB with a Facilitator’s Guide, presentation materials, a handout, PowerPoint slides with video, and sample reports to help facilitators prepare for team sessions.
Profiles are purchased separately. Each profile is 25 credits per person in an EPIC administrator account.
What does the Kit contain:
The Facilitation Kit includes a USB drive installed with:
- a Facilitator’s Guide, which includes scripted sessions and experiential activities
- scripted presentation materials
- an audio file and facilitator resource videos to provide insights on each of The Five Behaviors
- PowerPoint slides with videos featuring Patrick Lencioni, author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- sample reports to help facilitators prepare for team sessions
You receive support materials for facilitating a half-day session, with two optional activities. lasting between 1 to 3.5 hours each.
The exercises, videos, and handouts mean you don’t have to create everything on your own. But if you do want to add something, there are templates that will help you make it all look seamlessly integrated.