The Facilitation Kit includes User’s Guide, Take-Away cards and a USB drive filled with facilitation and support materials, including handouts, slides, images, templates, posters and videos.
Profiles are purchased separately. Each profile is 35 credits per person in an administrator account.
You receive support materials for facilitating seven sessions lasting between 1 to 3.5 hours each. Each module builds on the previous one, helping participants see how each behavior serves as a foundation for the next.
Sample scripts are provided to give you confidence in presenting this model and facilitating team activities. The team exercises, videos, and handouts for each module mean you don’t have to create everything on your own. But if you do want to add something, there are templates that will help you make it all look seamlessly integrated.
- Introduction of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team model
- Building Trust - Teaching the concept of vulnerability-based trust and practicing it.
- Mastering Conflict - Helping participants understand the benefits of healthy conflict
- Achieving Commitment - Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
- Embracing Accountability - Stressing the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
- Focusing on Results - Emphasizing that collective results are more important than individual goals
- Review and Action Plan