Workplace Conflict is Inevitable
This classroom training and personalized learning experience increases self-awareness around conflict behaviors and helps participants effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, the program combines the personalized insights of DiSC® with the proven science of cognitive behavioral theory to help participants recognize and transform their destructive habits into more productive responses. The result is improved workplace relationships that drive results.
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
The 22-page Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth report that highlights techniques to improve self awareness around conflict behaviors.
Easily Customizable – Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides (only available in the boxed kit)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict User Guide
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Reference Guide (only available in the boxed kit)
Module 1: DiSC® in Conflict - Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses - Participants learn how their thoughts can influence conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response - Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Activity: DiSC Conflict Map - Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Activity: Comparison Report - Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.