Harness the Power of The Five Behaviors Model Across the Entire Organization
The Five Behaviors Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. This program completely redefines teamwork and collaboration. It was designed specifically to work for individuals; participants do not all need to be part of the same team. Rather, participants can carry the takeaways of this program from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
The Five Behaviors Personal Development will:
- Help individuals better understand, internalize, and apply the principles of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
- Foster a shared vocabulary to improve communication throughout an organization.
- Suitable for a wide range of participants, regardless of how well they know one another.
- A 23-page profile that focuses on developing skills to become a better teammate
- Teaches the principles of good teamwork, based on the Patrick Lencioni model
- Offers insights into what you bring to your teams and where you can keep growing
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the survey. Assessment results are available upon completion.
- Designed for the individual learner, participants do not need to be part of the same team
All online assessment products are delivered electronically via an Access Code emailed to you after purchase. Taking the assessment is as easy as clicking the link in the email and entering the code.