The Five Behaviors is the result of the partnership between Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions and Patrick Lencioni. It is based on the work of Patrick Lencioni's international best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
The program uses Everything DiSC™, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
The Five Behaviors™ Team Development is a unique learning experience providing a breakthrough program to help individuals and teams build effective work culture through communication and collaboration.
The Five Behaviors™ Team Development Profile helps teams apply The Five Behaviors™ model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity, creating a high-functioning, productive team that:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Offers an engaging and enjoyable work environment
How To Purchase
You purchase the number of The Five Behaviors Team Development assessments you need for your team. 1 per individual. The participant is sent a link to their assessment. The assessment will
contain individual and team items to respond to.
The resulting narrated report offers feedback on Team Development as well as individual feedback.
The participant’s narrated report provides feedback on the participant’s DiSC Style and the Impact of the participant’s DiSC Style. Included in the narrated feedback is the Everything DiSC Team Map reflecting the individuals’ placement on the Everything DiSC Map with feedback on the D, I, S, C styles in response to these areas of interest for each DiSC Style:
- You will notice
- Motivated by
The Impact of the respondent’s DiSC Style is weaved throughout the report as it is applied to Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Each individual receives a personalized report that speaks to the individual as well as to the compilation of results from the team’s responses .
In the Summary section the participants receive feedback on
- Team’s Strengths along with thee points of discussion for added exploration
- Team’s Challenges which includes How to recognize your Team’s Challenges as well as 3 Points of Discussion for exploration
Bonus Page! Team Averages
The final bonus offers analytical feedback on the team’s Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results reflecting where they lie in the Team Averages of Low, Medium and High giving a snapshot view of areas of concentration for improvement.