Develop the Emotional Intelligence Necessary to Support a Thriving Agile Culture
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit features:
- Modular Design: This half-day facilitation is composed of three modules (varying from 60-100 minutes), including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and Agile EQ-focused video.
- Easily Customizable: Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Access to Online Resources: Includes access to online resources, including a research report conducted on the reliability and validity of the Everything DiSC® assessment, a video viewing guide, a sample of the Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile, Supplement for Facilitators, and Comparison Report.
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide (customizable)
- PowerPoint® Presentation with embedded video (customizable)
- Video with English Subtitles (MP4 & WMV files)
- Participant handout (customizable)
- Agile EQ Map Poster (DiSC map with mindsets)
- DiSC and Agile EQ Poster (DiSC map with mindset definitions)
- Templates and images
- User Guide
- Access to online resources, including an FAQ and Sample Profile
Module 1: Discover Your Mindsets - Participants discover their DiSC style and learn about the Agile EQ mindsets that come naturally to them. 60 minutes.
Module 2: Recognize and Value Other Mindsets - Participants deepen their understanding of all the Agile EQ mindsets and recognize the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets. 85-100 minutes.
Module 3: Act to Become Agile - Participants explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets and create an action plan for becoming more agile. 60 minutes.
Merging facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, you can create a personalized learning experience to help participants discover their DiSC style, understand their EQ strengths, recognize their EQ potential, and commit to customized strategies for building agility.