Everything DiSC® Essentials – Flexible, Focused, and Accessible
With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can be difficult for your clients to choose the right one for their organization. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help your clients select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions that meet their needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, you can work through the course at your own pace. For single users only.
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation
- Enhance your DiSC experience through support reports
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization
- Enrollment occurs Wednesday mornings US Central
- Online access to engaging interactive learning activities
- Entirely independent, self-paced learning
- Optional Kick-off webinar occurs Fridays to tour the online Training Center and ask questions about the course
Course enrollment takes place weekly on Wednesday mornings US Central Time, at which time you will receive a login invitation from the Everything DiSC Training Center. If you register on a Wednesday after 8:00 am US Central Time, you will be enrolled the following Wednesday.