Engagement is Not Enough!
Start Building a High Performance Organizational Culture
Passionate employees are focused, engaged, and committed to doing their best in everything they do. As a result, they deliver exceptional value to your customers, whether they are external or internal.
Passion contributes more towards value creation than any other human capability. The primary purpose of your organization is to deliver value to your customers through your products and services. The more passionate your employees are the more value you will deliver – value your competitors cannot match. The Employee Passion Survey shows you how passionate your employees really are.
The survey measures employee passion on two levels:
- Passion for the job: the degree to which employees are emotionally connected to their work and are committed to doing their best.
- Passion for the organization: the degree to which employees are emotionally connected to the purpose, values and vision of the organization and its leaders.
Survey results cover three areas:
- Your employee's needs: personal importance and organizational performance
- Levels of passion across the team or entire organization
- The Values that Build Trust: personal importance and organizational performance