The Five Behaviors® Certification
Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors® Certification is a virtual, two-week, learning experience designed for practitioners who want to deepen their level of expertise in The Five Behaviors and implement this solution within organizations.
- Live Virtual Sessions
- Self-Paced Learning
- Certification Exam
- Access to Wiley’s Online Training Center
Our Five Behaviors Certification - Bonus Bundle includes:
• One Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (choose from Team or Personal Development)* – $1,495 value
• One Personal Development assessment – $135 value
• A Five Dysfunctions of a Team e-book – $16 value
Course Learning Objectives
After completing The Five Behaviors Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of The Five Behaviors model and key principles.
- Mastery of the full Five Behaviors solution portfolio: Team Development and Personal Development.
- Understanding of how to build, customize, and deliver impactful Five Behaviors learning experiences to address unique training needs.
- Facilitation techniques learned while receiving feedback from peers in a supportive environment.
Upon successful completion of the course and exam, participants will earn the credential of The Five Behaviors Certified Practitioner, signaling proven competence in shaping cohesive and high-performing teams—knowledgeable in the language of The Five Behaviors.
Upon completion, participants will earn 20 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) from SHRM
Each attendee must own a Five Behaviors Team Development Facilitation Kit or a Five Behaviors Personal Development Facilitation Kit.
Check out these additional resources for more information:
Please visit our Events page to find an available date that works with your schedule. When you purchase this certification, indicate your preferred date in the comments section of the shopping cart as you check out. We will contact you to confirm the date and complete your registration.
*If you already own a kit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a pricing adjustment.